Commercial Electrician Ogden, Utah
The team at Stanger Electric knows what a challenge it can be to identify and solve the cause of any electrical problems. We also understand that any interruption or delay in electrical service costs your business productivity, revenue, and happy customers. Our commercial customers count on us for timely, effective services that solve problems that arise and we do this at a fair price.
We work closely with our commercial clients to provide comprehensive services, ranging from inspections and planning to fast resolution of electrical failures. Our focus on communication ensures that you have the best information available to help you make informed electrical decisions for your business.
Ogden Commercial Electrician
We offer a wide range of services for commercial clients, based on years of working closely with them and understanding their most pressing needs. We can help you improve your interior and exterior lighting by installing lighting systems that use less energy.
We offer the following services to our commercial clients:
- Emergency electrical support services
- Code inspections and updates
- Safety inspections
- Overall upgrades to electrical systems
- Installing and upgrading circuit breakers and circuit boards
- Fire and Shock Prevention products
- Dedicated IT circuitry
- Ongoing service agreements
- Hi-tech electrical support
- Custom lighting
- Landscape lighting
- Security lighting
- Design and detail work for upscale lighting and electrical projects
- Generator installs
- Ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of generators
- Pre-project wiring for moves and expansions
- Energy efficiency audits and upgrades
Our qualified electricians bring years of experience working and consulting in commercial environments. With a friendly and professional demeanor, you’ll be happy to have us on site during business hours. We’re also happy to work with you to create a service schedule that works around your business needs. Contact the Stanger team today for a personalized commercial electric consultation.